We look forward to welcoming you soon and hope you have a wonderful stay with us.
I have put together this page to inform you of the various new measures we have put in place with your safety in mind, including the government-required Covid-19 risk assessment.
1) I am asking all guests to self certify by email prior to their stay with us that they are well and if in any doubt will not travel and postpone their visit to another time.
2) In order to limit our guests’ interaction with areas of high contact we are requesting payment by Bacs in advance of your stay.
3) I will be sanitising all touch points routinely with more intensive deep cleaning between guests, including but not limited to airing rooms and allowing a longer time between guests. With this in mind, we will not be offering early check in or late check out.
4) A guest who displays or develops symptoms of coronavirus while staying at Meadowbank House must inform us and make arrangements to travel home.
5) We will keep contact telephone numbers for all guests for 21 days after their stay in order to comply with the NHS test and trace programme.
6) We are asking all guests to wear face coverings in the corridor and entrance hall where it is difficult to maintain a suitable social distance.
7) We will confirm arrival times in advance so that we can ensure contactless check in and avoid multiple guests arriving at the same time.
8) I am serving cooked breakfasts for guests using our own allotment produce and local meats and eggs. I will have staggered breakfast times to ensure that guests have full use of the breakfast room just for their bubble/family group.
9) I am removing most soft furnishings from the bedrooms and any extraneous objects (including books etc) but be assured your room will be lovely, with fresh crisp Egyptian linen beddings and fluffy towels.
10) I will not enter guests’ rooms during your stay so will not be able to refresh it. With this in mind, I have put my mobile telephone number on the bottom of this letter. Please make a note of it and if you require anything additional in the room or would like replacement teas, coffee etc you can contact me remotely with this number.
We can’t wait to see you! Travel safe and see you soon.